Friday, January 07, 2005

My trip this summer....

The explaination to the picture of me in Brasilia......
I traveled there this past summer to attended a friends wedding that I meet when I lived there 14 years ago. As I approached my destination I could feel my heart begin to beat fast and the lights of the city it felt like I was returning home. Things had of course changed the way they always do but so much was still the same. It was as a beautiful as I had remembered it the last time I was there.
Its hard to describe the beauty that is Brasil. The beauty is in every corner that you look from the Amazon Rain Forest, to the Iguacu Falls, the Plateau and Rio de Janeiro. The natural beauty mixed with the city is unreal...especially when you are flying over the Amazon into the city of Manaus. All you see is a vast sea of green and then an explosion of city buildings. The beauty that is Brasil has to be experienced at least once in your life.


No comments: